There is a lot happening in crypto. And it happens fast.
As a result, there is a lot of noise to filter out.
So, instead of following the relentless news cycle, I publish long-form, in-depth reviews for people who want to quietly reflect and try to make sense of it all!
Hardware Wallet Reviews
- Ledger Nano S Review – The Ledger Nano S is one of the most widely used hardware wallets. It helps keep your coins offline and protected.
- Ledger Nano X Review – The Ledger Nano X is an upgrade to the Ledger Nano S hardware wallet. If offers more storage, bluetooth capability and an enhanced user experience.
Crypto Exchange Reviews
- Coinbase Review – review of one of the largest, longest running crypto exchanges. Rating: 92%
- Binance Review –
Crypto Beginners Guides
There are hundreds of cryptocurrencies. The biggest are Bitcoin and Etherium.
Here are quick overviews of the most well known cryptocurrencies.
Recommended Crypto Book Reading List
Recommended Education, News & Views Sites
- Charles Hoskinson (Advanced) – Regular updates on Cardano from the founder.
- Thorough introduction to cryptocurrencies by Tim Ferris and Nick Szabo (Podcast)
- Coin Bureau. Regular news and views.