Follow me on Twitter:
Drop me an email on:
- Writing about crypto in Plain English.
- Spotting the latest, important trends.
- Researching the important, ignoring the FUD.
I started this site to help people make sense of cryptocurrencies. When I first looked into crypto, the problem I had was that most of the crypto commentators I came across assumed prior knowledge, so much so that I had to keep looking up the meaning of the terminology they used, pretty much every sentence!
I hope this site makes sense. If anything is confusing, drop me a line and I’ll fix it.
I also wanted to stay on top of the latest opportunities rather than discover things six months late. So, once you’ve learned the basics I’ll help you discover the most interesting upcoming trends, the thought leaders worth following, and the latest projects.
Here’s what I cover:
- How-to Guides For The Absolute Beginner
- The Coiners – who are the thought leaders in this space?
- Reviews Of Services, Products And Currencies
- Forecasting upcoming trends (coming soon!)
I’ve just soft-launched this site, so if some things don’t look finished yet it’s because they ‘aint. Yet. They will be soon.
Thanks for visiting.
Also suitable for cats.
Disclosure: I own some of the cryptocurrencies mentioned on this site, but not all.
This site is for information and entertainment purposes only. It does not constitute financial advice as we have no knowledge of your circumstances, nor are we financial advisors. Please contact your registered financial advisor before making any investment decision.